Community Partners of Virginia provides developers and builders a reliable partnership dedicated to helping you with every aspect of operations.
Our philosophy is frequent and consistent communication with our clients and excellent customer service. We ensure that all of our managers are receiving the best education and training to better assist our clients.
Management services include:
- Assist with setting up the association governing documents, rules and architectural guidelines
- Assisting with the Architectural Review Committee for new homes and exterior modifications of existing homes
- Preparing initial operating budgets and assisting an initial reserve study
- Creating rules and regulations, assisting with the establishment of violation procedures and educating the boards on the hearing process.
- Act as the liaison between the homeowners and the developer/builder
- Schedule, prepare and attend board meetings as outlined by the governing documents.
- Provide education to the boards as to how to run an effective board meeting
- Inspections of the physical assets of the community as established in the management contract
- Community Partners offers either Full Service or Accounting Services
- Transitioning from builders to homeowners
Our history with developers and builders has helped us to anticipate and become experts in a variety of challenges that you may face. Our expertise includes:
- Single Family/Master Planned
- Mixed Use
- Active Adult Condos/Townhomes